Help your employees have peace of mind when it comes to childcare or managing their household.
Did you know...
- Nearly 40% of leaders are “most concerned” about supporting working parents. (The Wall Street Journal, January 2022)
- 1 in 3 women considering leaving the workforce? (McKinsey, September 2021)
- 42% of parents surveyed don’t currently have child care compared to 72% earlier in the year. (UrbanSitter.com Blog, November 2020)
- 1 in 4 working parents experiences burnout due to the stress of balancing child care and work. (Maven Clinic and Great Place to Work, January 2022)
- The war for talent will continue through 2031. (Fortune, December 2021)
We are here to help!
By partnering with Call Emmy, your employees will have same-day priority access to safe and local childcare and household service providers. Call Emmy can also provide on-site childcare at affordable prices.
Sign up to learn more about Emmy Care and employer partnership benefits.